1. Familiarize yourself with our propositions on Home page and Offer page.
2. Contact us by booking form available above or on other sites to arrange specific trip plan, trip price and payment method (prices are calculated individually based on the numner of participants, age, program and month). Sending the form is not synonymous with making the reservation and does not oblige to any payment.
3. Read our short regulations below. To get full regulation, please mention this in the reservation email or you can find it in the bottom of the page.
1. Each tour can be cancelled due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather conditions. The customer is notified by phone, no later than 12 hours before the start of the trip. In this situation, neither the Organizer or the Customer shall bear any costs.
2. Payment for the booked trip must be made up to two weeks before the date of the trip in the amount of 50% of the trip price, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
The rest of the amount due is paid on the day of the trip in cash or by credit card (card payment only in our office, address: P. Vallianou 11, Argostoli).
3. Customer's cancellation of trips after making a payment (all amount or advance payment) - the customer may sign out of the trip without giving a reason. If it notifies the Organizer up to 48 hours from the tour date (according to Greek time), the entire amount paid will be refunded. If he notifies the Organizer up to 24 hours from the tour date (according to Greek time) before the start, 50% of the amount paid will be returned. If he notifies Organizer in less than 24 hours from the tour date (according to Greek time) - the amount paid will not be refunded.